Our 4-week Omnivore Weight Loss Meal plan is high in lean sources of protein, essential amino acids and full of vital B-Vitamins.
NOTE: An Omnivore is an animal or person that eats both plant and animal based foods.
- 4 Weekly Meal Plans with Grocery List
- Full Menu Overview with Macro info
- 12 Easy Cook Recipes with Macros & Calories
- 99 Healthy Vegetarian Friendly Foods with Macro & Calorie info
- Easy to customize
- Tailored for Weight Loss
- High Protein Base Meals
- Meal Diary Sheet
Benefits of Omnivorous Diet
- High in Amino Acids - Vital for immunity, muscle growth, tissue repair and plenty of metabolic functions
- High B-Vitamins - Essential for converting food into energy, increasing muscle, joint and ligament strength
- High in Carnosine - Anti-aging, stabilizes blood sugar, improves gut health and cognitive function
- High in Proteins - Boosts metabolism, increases muscle, reduces cravings and improves satiety levels
Although loaded with essential vitamins, minerals and amino acids. An omnivorous diet is higher in saturated fat, tougher on the digestive system when compared to alternative diets, higher in acidity which can lead to increased risks of disease, abdominal fat and aging.
This makes it essential for anyone on this diet to pay very close attention to what and how much they are consuming (especially meat).
For the best results use this Meal Plan with our Workout Calendars
Note: This plan is designed to be practical and straight to the point which will immediately accelerate your results and increase your awareness surrounding food choices and quantity.