The Lean Body - Omnivore Breakfast Recipes are a vital part of our new 'LEAN BODY' series!!
Each volume contains 9 healthy, tasty and easy to make recipes that will help assist you in your fitness journey and set you up for a successful body transformation.
- 6 Solid Breakfast Recipes
- 3 Healthy Smoothie Recipes
- Macro & Calorie information for each recipe
- Calorie Calculator Sheet
- Macro Calculator Sheet
- Meal Diary Sheet
Benefits of Omnivorous Diet
- High in Amino Acids - Vital for immunity, muscle growth, tissue repair and plenty of metabolic functions
- High B-Vitamins - Essential for converting food into energy, increasing muscle, joint and ligament strength
- High in Carnosine - Anti-aging, stabilizes blood sugar, improves gut health and cognitive function
- High in Proteins - Boosts metabolism, increases muscle, reduces cravings and improves satiety levels
Although loaded with essential vitamins, minerals and amino acids. An omnivorous diet is higher in saturated fat, tougher on the digestive system when compared to alternative diets, higher in acidity which can lead to increased risks of disease, abdominal fat and aging.
This makes it essential for anyone on this diet to pay very close attention to what and how much they are consuming (especially meat).
For the best results use this Meal Plan with our LEAN BODY Workout Calendars
Note: This plan is designed to be practical and straight to the point which will immediately accelerate your results and increase your awareness surrounding food choices and quantity.