Our 4-week Pescatarian Weight Loss Meal plan is high in protein, low in saturated fat, nutrient dense and has well structured easy to prepare meals.
- 4 Weekly High Protein Meal Plans with Grocery List
- 12 Easy Cook Recipes with Macros & Calories
- 96 Healthy Pescatarian Friendly Foods with Macro & Calorie info
- Tailored for Weight Loss
- Low Calorie Base Meals
- Meal Diary Sheet
Benefits of Pescatarian Diet
- High in Omega-3 - Increased Cardio & Heart Health
- High in Arginine and Zinc - Improves Blood Flow and increases libido
- High Protein - Boosts Metabolism, muscle recovery and improves satiety
- High Anti-Oxidants and Phytonutrients - Boosts Energy Levels
- Nutrient Dense - Greater hormone response and easier weight loss
The pescatarian diet is high in seafood and over 90% of fish consumed by humans comes from coastal fisheries where there is a risk of mercury contamination. Reduce or limit eating fish with high levels of mercury and use this chart from the FDA to guide you on what fish to choose, eat and avoid.
For the best results use this Meal Plan with our Workout Calendars
Note: This plan is designed to be practical and straight to the point which will immediately accelerate your results and increase your awareness surrounding food choices and quantity.